Creek Road Baptist Church has been set apart to share the Gospel of the living Christ with the world.
To seek the Lord God through worship, fellowship and prayer.
To provide a witness and proclamation of the gospel of Jesus Christ to our community.
To provide an environment of discipleship and to create opportunities of mission and ministry.
Then the eleven disciples went away into Galilee, into a mountain where Jesus had appointed them. And when they saw him, they worshipped him: but some doubted. (Matthew 28:16-17 KJV)
Worship is the most important thing that we do because it strengthens our efforts. It was the first thing that the disciples did in Matthew 28 and it launched them into a lifetime of service. We will encourage its growth in the following ways:
- Through dynamic, Christ-centered worship services.
- Through a ministry of music.
- By developing a dynamic, biblically sound, Christ-centered music ministry.
- Through intentional evangelistic and intercessional prayer ministries.
And Jesus came and spoke unto them, saying, “All power is given unto me in heaven and in earth. Go ye therefore, and teach all nations, baptizing them in the name of the Father, and of the Son, and of the Holy Ghost,” (Matthew 28:18-19 KJV)
Mobilization is mission action that involves our membership resulting in the conversion of the lost and/or the support and establishment of other Christian endeavors (i.e. churches, missions, parachurch organizations, networks or small Bible study groups). We will do this in the following ways:
- Through current and/or future organizations/ministries/church starts of Creek Road Baptist Church that are targeted at reaching our community.
- By supporting the mission endeavors and mission education of Creek Road Baptist Church.
- Through the involvement of the church with the Baptist Association of Greater Cincinnati, the State Convention of Baptist in Ohio and/or the Southern Baptist Convention.
- By fostering relationships with other local congregations in and around the community.
- Through an active, intentional promotion/advertisement of these ministries.
Evangelistic Bible Study:
Teaching them to observe all things whatsoever I have commanded you: and, lo, I am with you always, even unto the end of the world. Amen. (Matthew 28:20 KJV)
Evangelistic Bible Study is a discipleship based program that is biblically sound and results in conversion of the lost and the growth of the believer. This will be accomplished in the following ways:
- By encouraging small group involvement which fosters an environment of discipleship.
- By establishing the current Bible Study program as the evangelistic arm of the church.
- Through supporting the Bible Study program as the main educational arm of the congregation.